Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome Carter Michael Slack!























Carter Michael Slack was born on Saturday, September 16th at 5:24 pm. He weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces, is 20 and 3/8 inches long and has a full head of dark hair. All I can say for now is that we are so blessed already by this little boy. I am humbled and honored to have a son. This has truly been one of the best experiences of my life. Lindsay, Carter, and I are adjusting at home to the new changes in life. I'll try to keep updating periodically for anyone who still reads this.
By the way: if you are interested in receiving an e-mail invitation to view more photos of Carter and family, email me at slack.jason@gmail.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! I have been trying to follow your church via your members' blogs and your h2o website. I help lead a youth group where I just graduated from school and am intrigued by other youth leaders and especially the church of h2O. The pictures of the baby are adorable, please post more!

4:34 PM

 
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Finally! :) hmmm are you busy or what?

Mark showed me the whole set yesterday - adorable!

God Bless you all three!

Love,
Gma (to be) Blogger

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Justine Spangler said...

Jason and Lindsay Congrats!! Carter is adorable!! I hope you both are doing well and getting enough rest! Praying for you all!

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Ahernette said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see him. Congrats! I hope everythign is going well for you, baby lindsay, and Carter!
Best Wishes!
Kelsey (and Luke)

12:09 AM

 
Blogger Ahernette said...

haha... I just realized that I wrote baby Lindsay. I meant Lindsay and baby carter!
:)

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Eric said...

What a beautiful boy! We expect great things out of him in the years to come.

(By the way, now you have to update your blog profile that says you're expecting your first baby in September!).

Much love from Amsterdam...

7:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home