Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back in Amsterdam

Our team of 5 made it safely to Amsterdam this morning. It truly is great to be back on my 4th mission trip here. The reunion with the Beebe's and Eric Asp at the airport was especially nice. Our trip was fairly eventful as our connecting flight was delayed an hour. We barely made it to the overseas flight in D.C. and some of our luggage didn't quite make it. Jake and Andrew are without suitcases for now. The guy at the airport desk promised that the luggage will be delivered within the next day. To top it all off, one of the cans of pop in Matt's suitcase exploded and he was dripping root beer from Schipol airport all the way to De Krakeling. Fortunately, the damage was minimal and Eric only lost one can of his precious A&W. I enjoyed talking with Lindsay over Skype when I arrived. That technology still amazes me! I hope to update periodically while over here and upload some pictures if I get time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Jason

I'm glad to hear the team made it, despite some quirks :) Everyone at the GCM office is praying for you guys!

Jenni Sternberg

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Justine Spangler said...

Glad to hear you made it over there!! I'll be praying for you and all the people you come in contact with!! Have fun! God Bless!

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home