Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Monday, December 19, 2005

Souled Out and Baptism. . .

I know this picture is a little fuzzy, but I thought Lindsay took a pretty cool shot of me leading worship at our Souled Out service in December (our monthly gathering of extended worship, prayer, communion, etc.)




















This is another fuzzy shot (maybe we'll finally break down and buy a new camera someday). Mark and I had the honor of baptizing Jeff on the same night. Jeff's got a really cool story, and I'm thankful to play a small part in it.







2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Cool photos. It is fun to put a picture out there!

Merry Christmas! Love,
MA Blogger

9:25 AM

 
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Mark showed me your email - you have been officially reinstated....want to come to supper tonight and pick it up?

Love MA Blogger

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home