Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Week 20

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. This is definitely worthy of a posting. Lindsay and I had our 20 week appointment with the midwife on Friday (for those of you who haven't heard the news yet, you can check out how we surprised my parents here - www.slacksurprise.blogspot.com).

Everything looks and measures normal. Linda, the ultrasound lady, is the only person on earth who knows the gender of our baby - sort of a weird feeling. It was tough not to find out, but we're determined. I swear that I can see "something" in this picture, but Lindsay and Linda disagree. You be the judge. We were so thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far. Lindsay is feeling better - still tired, but not as sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Great to see you posting again, Jason! But as for the "something" that you think you see in the picture, I'm not seeing it... I think you're crazy.

1:54 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats! I saw something....I think it was the Loch Ness monster.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home