Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Friday, February 24, 2006

How I love technology

Well, it doesn't really matter how much money I spend on computers. They will break. For some reason, I have this effect on technology. Dell is amazed at my ability to break a 3 month old computer. I guess I just have the touch. And so, I've been without my computer for almost 3 weeks now. Fortunately, I was able to back up my schedule and a few other important files, and my old computer (the one I broke first) seems to be stepping up to the challenge of filling in. Although, I have cut back from posting and checking blogs for now. I guess I'm just out of the routine.

If the man or woman at Dell who is supposed to be fixing my computer is reading this - please try to get it back to me soon! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home