Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A few pictures from our mission trip



















Here are a few pics from early in the trip. I haven't uploaded the others yet, but hope to do so soon. Everything's going great so far. Unfortunately, I brought the only computer so after talking with Lindsay on Skype and giving the team an opportunity to send e-mails, I have very little time for blogging. I hope to give a short summary of each day when I get back to BG. A few highlights include singing and leading worship in the red light district while walking through and praying for the men looking for prostitutes, the drug dealers, and the ministries in the area. The team is doing well and each person seems to be growing quite a bit on the trip. The baby above is Aleca (not sure of the correct spelling) - Lee and Diane Dubois' 3-week old baby girl. It was good practice for me to hold such a young baby. We don't have much time left here, but God has really done big things on our trip. I hope to update more soon. Thanks for your prayers!

If you're bored, Elliot Asp blogged about me earlier today: elliot-says.blogspot.com Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Cool - I'm glad you're getting baby practice time - but I'm sure you will pick up the knack quickly too!

God bless this ministry!!!

Love, MA Blogger

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home