Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Friday, June 09, 2006

The baby kicks hard!

It's been fun lately to not only feel our baby kick, but to actually see it. I've heard that this will become a common occurence later in pregnancy, but it's something different to actually see it! Lindsay and I are ready to meet our baby - especially me. It doesn't seem fair that she gets to carry him/her around all of the time now, and I get nothing. I'm sure my tune will change in about 4 months, but I can't wait to see what the little person looks like.

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Hey

Our E had the hiccups off and on my last couple of months - no kidding - and we would sit in the teacher's lounge in North Baltimore (where I was a long term 1st grade sub that fall) and watch her! Then we only had to make her laugh after she was born to make her get the hiccups again!

Babies are great fun - even before they're born. Great party yesterday! Happy Bday dad-Love Ma B

8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. LA is constantly thinking about the baby since she's so often reminded of it. I on the other hand am left looking at this woman trying to figure out what happened to my wife because I can't seem to remember that there's a child in there. I think I may be of the especially thick male types. So, seeing the movement is especially awesome.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home