Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Thursday, August 25, 2005

h2o kickoff
















Our kickoff went great last night. About 180 people showed up to check it out. I enjoyed several conversations afterward with new freshmen. The band worked so hard for several weeks leading up to the event. It was rewarding to see the hard work pay off as we played the songs well and played our role in the theme of the whole night. I love what I do. I am surrounded by incredible people who love God and who work with such diligence to see His name reach this campus. Sometimes I wish this would never change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cut me some slack." Hahaha.

Anyways, here's a fact: I don't like worship music. I just find it repetitious and I've never been able to get into it. I understand the meaning behind it and everything, but I just get bored of it after a while.

But I have really been enjoying what you guys have been doing lately; to the point where I am looking forward to it. Actually, I have been liking it a lot. You guys are the only worship band that I have ever liked. Keep up the good work!

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home