Reflections...Confessions...Thoughts...Prayers...Worship

Monday, June 20, 2005

My first post ever. . .

I have no idea who would ever read this blog - a few close friends I suppose, but my own mother doesn't even know how to access the Internet. No matter who you are, you should know something about me: I'm the sort of guy who makes up his mind to start a blog but waits several days to write his first entry. My personality worries about this first one. It just feels like it should be a good one - perhaps life-changing or profoundly deep. I had to force myself to get online today and type something in. So I'm hoping that now the pressure will be off. My hope is to provide myself with a canvas for compiling my thoughts. After 28 years, I've noticed that life can go by so fast. I may read many different ideas and talk with many people, but if I don't compile my thoughts, they seem to get lost. I hope for this blog to be just one forum for me to do that compiling. Of course it only works if I use it, so here's my first attempt.

And, just as my day is filled with interaction, I welcome any comments, questions, and feedback from anyone who would happen to read something here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

So cool to see your blog! I look forward to your thoughts -- even the "insignificant" ones... I think it's interesting, though, that you'd title it "cut me some slack." I can just see and hear you when someone reels out the old cliché on you, and you tip back your head and laugh your best fake laugh, as if you've never heard that line before...

At any rate, a toast to your new blog: may your blog be filled with uniquely Jasonesque entries (both significant and insignificant) and may others provide lots of interesting comments.

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of gal that makes up her mind to learn how to access the Internet, but waits several years to do it.After reading your "blog" {whoever heard of such a word} I am motivated to accomplish this goal !!

Your Mother

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home